8 Dec 2014

Cami Addict


Glassons Top | Forever New Skirt | Aldo Shoes | Lous Vuitton Handbag | Karen Walker Bangle & Ring

I'm back with one of my current faves which is a casual cami (also worn here). With the weather here its the perfect piece to keep you cool and it doesn't look too bad either. I just had a couple of errands to run today so I kept it casual with my go-to outfit as you probably guessed; an a-line skirt and a top. I actually purchased this skirt on sale for $20! A total bargain, its such a pretty colour and perfect for the summer days coming up. 

I've also been walking on another project for the coming year and I'l be announcing more details on that in the weeks to come. 
Hope you all have a lovely week :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment