21 Aug 2014

Shopping Haul: Make Up Addict


YSL Touche Èclat Radiant Touch in #4.5 Luminous Sand + Eyeshadow Couture Pallet in #1 Tuxedo + Eyeshadow Couture Pallet in #3 Afrique + Eye Blending Brush
Chanel Angled Lip Brush #33
M.A.C Proenza Schouler Lipstick in Primrose + Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Lush Life + Duo Fibre Fan Brush #184 + Flat Contour Brush #163 + Small Contour Brush #109


If you don't already know but YSL is having a sale to commemorate their 10 year birthday and having a 30% discount on purchases over $200. If you haven't checked it out yet, do it quickly its finishing this weekend. So of course it was the perfect time for me to stock up on some new YSL goodies. So I've been looking around for some good eyeshadows for the day. I don't always wear eyeshadow but I thought on some days I could amp it up so I went in and tried the new YSL eye shadow. I loved the #3 pallet, it has the perfect colours for day and it comes with instructions on how and when to use the eyeshadows, its perfect. Since the sale was going on I thought I should just buy my night time shadows too so I went with a darker pallet #1. It has all the lovely greyish tones. Of course I had to buy a brush to go with since they only had the blender brush left I purchased them and I am on the hunt for the rest of the eyeshadow brushes (anyone have any recommendations? I am a brush collector). Touche Éclat is the go-to concealer that every one raves about and I am so glad I took the plunge! Its perfect for daily use! Its so light weight and perfectly covers up and great for touch ups as well (a definite recommendation). That wraps up my YSL collection, onto M.A.C now. My sisters friend came in from America so we ordered a few things because its a lot cheaper there. Since I love brushes I purchased the fan brush, flat contour brush and small contour brush. I love the small concealer brush it goes well with my new Touche Éclat Concealer. I also love Proenza Schouler so I had to buy something from the range as well which was a nice dark purple lipstick. Stay tuned to see what other make-up grabs I find in the coming weeks and check out my photos on instagram :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment